The Town of Farmville Industrial Development Authority and the Prince Edward County Industrial Development Authority have partnered to serve the small business community by offering grants up to $2,000 for businesses who have been affected by COVID-19 to use for working capital, including rent/mortgage, utilities, insurance, supplies, inventory, and payroll.
To be eligible, businesses must:
- employee less than 50 people
- employ less than 50 people;
- have less than $1 million in annual gross revenue;
- have paid all taxes on time throughout the last 12 months (This includes sales, personal property, real estate, meals tax, lodging tax, BPOL, etc.); and
- must be currently open (if permitted by Governor’s order) and/or stipulate that you will reopen when allowed and attempt to remain open for a minimum of 6 months
To apply please fill out this grant form.