The Town of Farmville, Virginia hereby solicits qualified and interested respondents to conduct a Classification and Compensation Plan Study with the following intent:
- • Review the Town’s current employee classification and compensation plan, to include but not limited to organizational structure, job titles, job descriptions, corresponding FLSA exempt/non-exempt classification under current Department of Labor regulations, pay grades, and minimum and maximum ranges within pay grades;
- • Conduct an employee classification and compensation plan study of public and private employers who are providing equitable services;
- • Based on the study and current operations, determine what individualized position/job descriptions are needed and develop them, and develop a new agreed upon classification and compensation plan;
- • Based on the study, prepare comparative analysis that identifies the Town of Farmville’s competitive position in the labor market;
- • Based on the study, prepare recommendations for compensation rules, and policies.
Any firm interested in submitting a proposal will need to visit the Town’s website, www.farmvilleva.com, and click on the Bids and RFP section to view the full invitation for request for proposal document. All proposals must be received by the Town no later than 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, May 31, 2019. Any proposal received after the announced time and date, whether by mail or otherwise, will not be considered.
Questions may be directed to C. Scott Davis, LP.D., Assistant Town Manager, at 116 North Main Street, Post Office Drawer 368, Farmville, Virginia 23901, by calling (434)392-8465 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.