Select Page


The 2019-2020 operating budget for the Town of Farmville is $28,808,077.61.

This budget accounts for all the services the Town provides to its citizens and includes the General Fund, Water and Sewer Fund, Transportation Fund, Street Maintenance Fund and Airport.

The General Fund pays for all the Town services except those provided by the Water & Sewer System.

This budget is based upon the property tax of $.12 per $100 of assessed valuation and a business personal property tax of $1.50 per $100 of assessed valuation. These general property taxes represent approximately 3.05% of all revenue received. The remaining 96.95% are comprised of a mixture of state-shared revenues, street maintenance, water & sewer system, transportation fund, airport fund, cigarette tax and golf.



Budget Documents

Farmville, Virginia
Town of Farmville, Virginia
Share This