Parks and Recreation
Current Recreational Programs and Updates:
- Pickleball: Come join in Pickleball on Monday and Wednesday Nights. Equipment is provided and no experience is necessary!
- Fitness Movement Flyer: Get fit Farmville with our group fitness & movement classes. Classes are on the 2nd floor at the South Street Conference Center, Monday-Thursday and are taught by certified STRONG by Zumba, PiYo Live and Hatha Yoga instructors. Class cost is $30.00 a month or $4.00 per class. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 434-392-3737.
- Martial Arts: Local classes are offered for both adults and youth. Besides providing great exercise, martial arts classes teach discipline, respect, and build confidence. They are held at the South Street Conference Center. If you would like more information, please contact the Recreation Department at 434-392-3737.
Click on the links below to view program information
Rec Events Held During the Year
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Heart Of VA 5K & 10K Registration Form
- Halloween Costume Parade
- Jingle Bell Run 5K & Mile Walk
Parks and Recreation Master Plan:
For more information on any of the recreational programs please contact:
Farmville Recreation Department
P.O Drawer 368 | 1328 Zion Hill Road | Farmville, VA 23901
Tel: (434) 392-3737 | Fax: (434) 392-3160