Water / Sewer

Operation of the Town water plant, wastewater plant, installation, maintenance, and service to the water distribution lines and sewer collection lines are handled by the Town of Farmville Public Works Department.

If you have a problem with either water or sewer service (not billing), contact the Public Works Department. When there is an occasion for interruption or low pressure in the water system, the residents of areas affected will be notified by phone, the local radio stations, or a notice in the local newspaper. The same will apply to sewer service. If you have an emergency outside of regular business hours, please contact Farmville Communication Center at 392-3332.

For questions about a water/sewer bill, please contact the Town Treasurer's Office by emailing caseal@farmvilleva.com or calling 434-392-3333. Please refer to the Town Treasurer's web page for rates and payment due dates of water and sewer bills.

Water Quality Report

View Annual Water Quality Reports