- Public Hearing: Oak, High, Griffin & Appomattox Intersection
- Public Hearing: Requested Abandonments
- Public Hearing: Town Budget
- Public Notice: Community Mtg
- Public Notice: Standing Committees & Special Meetings
September 21, 2017 - 8:30 am - 12:00 pm | Firemen's Sports Arena
Bring a friend and enjoy walking at your own pace regardless of the weather outside!
September 21, 2017 - 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm | South Street Conference Center (2nd Floor)
Join us for a zumba class. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 434-392-3737.
September 21, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm | South Street Conference Center (2nd Floor)
Classes are offered for both adults and youth. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 434-392-3737.
- Upcoming Public Meetings - All meetings listed below are held in the Town Council Chambers on the second floor of Town Hall, 116 North Main Street, unless otherwise noted. September 27, 2017 at 7 p.m. | Planning Commission Meeting October 4, 2017 at 11 a.m. | Town Council Work Session October 18, 2017 at Read More
- Sept. 13 Town Council Meeting Summary - Request for the abandonment of an unopened street right of way was approved. Request to rezone properties located at 510 and 504 High Street and 104 and 106 Appomattox Street to Residential District R-3A, with density change was continued pending the recommendation of the Planning Commission, which meets on September Read More