- Special Meeting regarding Debate Security – Sept. 27, 2016
- Council Standing Committee & Special Meeting Notices
- Planning Commission Meeting – Sept. 28, 2016
- Public Hearing regarding a Budget Amendment – Oct.12, 2016
- Public Hearing regarding Water and Sewer Rebates – Oct. 12, 2016
September 27, 2016 - 8:30 am - 10:00 am | Farmville Town Hall
A special meeting of the Farmville Town Council called by the Honorable David E. Whitus, Mayor will be held in the Emergency Operations Center at the Town Hall for the purpose of a security update on the Vice Presidential Debate. The meeting will convene in open and immediately go into closed session under section 2.2-3711.A.19 of the Code of Virginia.
September 27, 2016 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am | Firemen's Sports Arena
Come join in Pickleball on Monday and Wednesday nights and Tuesday mornings. Equipment is provided and no experience is necessary!
September 27, 2016 - 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm | South Street Conference Center (2nd Floor)
Come on out and “Get Moving”! Classes are held Monday – Thursday at the South Street Conference Center. Class cost is $30.00 a month or $4.00 per class. For more information contact the Recreation Department at 434-392-3737.
- Visit Farmville: Local Partnership Creates Go-to Tourism Site September 26, 2016 - “Virginia is for lovers” is a slogan Farmville, Prince Edward County, Hampden-Sydney College and Longwood University take to heart. There’s an “L-O-V-E” sign on Main Street that says so, and now there’s a website to showcase the Farmville region as a destination for lovers of history, outdoor adventure and tourism. Read More
- 3 Reasons to Love Farmville’s New Website September 14, 2016 - It’s been quietly under construction through the hot summer months but at last the new website is here. The completely re-done site is now a jumping-off place for residents to discover, participate and savor life around town. Here are three wow-worthy reasons to love our town's new government website. 1. Read More
Visit the new Town of Farmville tourism site by clicking the image above.